Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photos from around the farm

Just wanted to share some of my favorite photos from around our farm.  Hope you enjoy them.

Love the moon over the house.

Pretty wheat.

More wheat and some pretty sheds.

Worked ground.

An old barn with a tree that has made a home right next to it.

Love this bridge.

The moon is pretty.  I love the triangle of light coming off of it.

Three generations of family checking to see if the wheat seed is planted deep enough and if it has enough moisture.

Wild turkeys.

Pretty snow.

Love the rain.

The start of the snow.

Gorgeous sunset.

Another great sunset.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your glimpses of your farm! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful...and how lucky you are!!
    we went to visit my daughter this past wkend..she just moved to Phila...she said she likes very much living there...but really misses seeing cows!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being out here. When I used to work in down town, I told people that I had the best of both worlds. I was a city girl by day and a country girl by night. But now I know for sure that living out in the country is where I want to stay.
      I promise to follow you back. Thanks for being my follower. How did you hear about my blog if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete
  3. Hi Vickie - I'm passing along the Versatile Blogger Award to you. If you'd like to participate, choose 15 blogs to honor and let them know via their comment section. If you want to write about it, you can tell 7 random things about yourself, too. (Don't feel pressure. If you don't want to, that is fine, too! Hopefully, a few people will check you out via my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome. Thank you. How do I put that award on my blog?

      Delete