Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A year in review

It has been a crazy and busy year.

In May of last year I ran my first 5K.  It was fun and challenging all at the same time.  I am running another one on May 4th this year.  Hopefully this will be come a yearly tradition.











In June we found out that we were pregnant with our third child.  My son was praying for a little brother as he is out numbered four to one with girls on both sides of the family.  He got his wish!











June, July, and August were full of harvest, irrigation, running meals to the field and swim lessons.

In late August my son started preschool.  I can't believe how fast time is going.
In September we went to the State Fair.  That is my favorite time of year because farming has slowed down a little.  The kids were excited to see a few celebrities while we were there!
October, November and December was filled with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and lots of family time.



In January we welcomed our third child into the world! He is such a sweet little boy.
February we welcomed some much needed moisture...in the form of snow.  The kids loved it.
March we celebrated my daughters 3rd birthday.
And here we are in April again. Hopefully this year I can do better with keeping you all informed about what is happening around the farm.

Here is to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment