Thursday, September 8, 2011

Branson or Bust - Day 6

So I know it has been several weeks since we got back from vacation but this is the last post from vacation.  I think I have dragged this out for so long because I really didn't want to let the thougth of vacation go.  The last day of vacation was picking up last minute gifts for us and others and then it was time to hit the road.  This post is mainly going to be of pictures that I took on the way home.  I love these pictures a lot.  I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.
This was the fog that came over the lake the early evening before we left.  It was beautiful!

This was the fog that we woke up to the morning that we left.

How pretty is this!  Love the fog on the lake.
This barn caught my eye on the way to Branson.  I think it is so neat!
Love the green ivy growing on the side of the barn.

And last but not least my most favorite pictures are those of my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment