Monday, August 29, 2011

Branson or Bust - Day 3

Our third day consisted of Silver Dollar City.  I forgot just how hilly that park really can be, so at points it was a real workout to push the kiddos in the stroller up those hills.

Us at the entrance.

Then my daughter and I went to jail.

We then escaped jail and found my son who was waiting for us on the get away carousel.

We then rode as fast as we could to meet up with my husband to catch a train to get us far away out of town.

We thought we were in real trouble though when the train was stopped by some robbers.  Thank goodness the train conductor had a gun.  He kept us from getting robbed!

We then ran to a maize of slides, ladders and net bridges to make sure we weren't being followed.

And finally we met up with this old jailbird who helped us escape the City of Silver Dollar!

It was a day full of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment