Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family

Family means more to me than anything in this world.  I would do anything for my family and that even includes jumping in front of a bus.  One of the reasons for quitting my job was because I missed my family so much.  I was giving up precisous time with my kids and husband.  My days were full of work and driving and now I am glad that I can spend more time with them.

One of these great benefits is being able to babysit my niece/god daughter.  She is so sweet and very easy to take care of.

The kids can't get enough of their cousin.  And from what I can tell she doesn't mind them too much either.

I am so blessed that my inlaws trust me enough to watch her, and know that I will love her as much as I love my own kids.  I know that I was lucky to have my Great Aunt watch the kids when I was at work.  I never had to worry if the day care was taking care of my kids and giving them all the love and attention that I would give to them.  I automatically knew that my Aunt was loving them just as much if not more than me.  It is wonderful to have family be there for you when you need them.

The nicest part of taking care of my god daughter is that adding her to this family has been kind of fun.  You forget all the baby noises, sweet smiles and cute faces.  It brings back wonderful memories of when mine were little.  I can't belive how old they are already.  Time really does fly by.
From This
To This
And From This
To This
I am truely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment